After a few minutes of riding my grand daughter parked the ATV in the garage. Later Christmas Day she decided to go back out and ride more.

But her new ATV would not crank! My son checked everything he could think of and still it would not start so he called the people from Solid ATVs and left a message. We have called no less than 20 times but still can not get anyone to respond. I spent over $1000.00 for this because my grand daughter wanted one so bad.

I was assured by the guy with Solid ATVs there would be no problem with this one. Now the 90 day warranty is out even though we have proof that we have been calling for over 3 months.

I am now going to go through the court system because my grand daughter deserves to enjoy what I paid for! Shame on these people!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of atv and associated monetary loss in the amount of $982. Solid Atvs needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned atv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Solid Atvs.

Comments