ALL BEWARE! While searching for reviews and searching the address it appears SOLID ATV's has changed their name to TUFF ATV's.

My guess would be becaue of the numerous complaints online against SOLID ATV's. HOPEFULLY people will catch on to this and not make the same mistake since both sites have been linked.

I hope that no one else is taken advantage of and this company is forced to clean up their act. My suggestions would be to take a trip to their address and find out what is really going on behind these doors and all of their empty promises and guarantees.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 04, 2016.

Comments

I have a feeling I've been burned. Terrible customer service they can't even locate where the atv is that i purchased. I get no answeres

brucentam

Same issues. Problems started from day 1.

I notified them within 3 weeks of purchase. They kept sending me parts to replace, I'm not a mechanic and don't know what I'm doing. I tried to fix this thing and even asked to have it taken away and bring a new one. Nothing.

Now, since its 11 months past, and only 30 minutes of ride time, Jim Thomas, he is suppose to be the owner, said there is nothing that they can do. I have all email documentation and text.

Nothing......Do not buy from Tuffatvs.com.....you will regret it. Just burn your money, you will get more satisfaction that way......

to brucentam #1427276

did you get your atv fixed

Towson, Maryland, United States #1292660

I'm having troubles with them now and am regretting the day I got an ATV from them.

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERIVCE!!!

Do NOT buy a 4wheeler from TUFF ATVS!!

Have tried numerous times to reach out by email and phone! No response!

Columbus, Ohio, United States #1271680

we bought one for our son out of Dallas Texas for Christmas and was promised delivery on time for Christmas but it wasn't when we did get it bolts missing DVD want busted and we have found out that the head gasket is i pieces needless to say that its never been started and he's never got to ride it and I can't get them to return a phone call or email me