Purchased a unit from this company for my Granddaughter big Christmas reveal present and the unit delivered to me was a defect. I immediately notified the Company on Christmas Day but they were closed, understandable.

Left my contact information and waited patiently for a return call to and never received one. After three(3) days of not hearing from them, I called them again and had the worse customer service phone call I have ever encountered in my 49 years of living. Will not go in to details on that at this time, but the call was recorded. After several attempts to talk with some else, either through phone or email, I finally received a response from someone on 12/27/16 and received an email on 12/30/16 that the parts to fix the defect were on the way.

After a week of no material received, I reached out again, and finally received a call from a LIVE person on 01/08/17 and he promised that when he got to the office on 01/09/17, he would make sure that the materials would be shipped and he would give me a call verifying that they were shipped. Never received any calls and only get a answering machine telling me to leave a message while I dialed the number I was giving. I have now taking this action to my Banking franchise for them to handle this matter. My next step is to contact my Lawyer.

At this point, I just want my money back and never have to deal with this Non-professional, Non-quality, and Non-responsive company ever again. BUYER BEWARE, DO NOT SHOP HERE!!!!!

Review about: Solid Atvs Customer Care.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: No customer service, Poor quality and customer service.

Comments